Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A very quick update

Sorry, I intended to give you the rest of my updates from the Edinburgh festivals tonight but couldn't find the time. However, I thought I'd give you a brief update to let you know of one little change I have made.

Previously, in order to comment on any of the things I post here, you'd need to be registered with Blogger. No longer. Bowing to public demand - well, okay, one person mentioned it - I have lifted this restriction so you should now be able to post your own comments here, should you have a desperate desire to tell me how right/wrong I am, even if you are not a registered blogger.

If I get bombarded by abuse though, whether it be of the malicious or just spam kind, I'll revert to the old way as I can't be bothered spending ages deleting stuff.

You can't say I don't give the public what they want. Well, actually, you can say it now, if you really want to - that's the whole point.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers mate. That's very customer-focused of you.

When are you going to see "Harsh Times"? I know you're a fan of the lead actor.

10:10 pm  
Blogger Alan said...

I aim to please.

Mr Bale is indeed a fine actor, but you know me - "mainstream" films are pretty low down my priorities when it comes to trips to the cinema...

12:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home