Monday, June 16, 2008

Here comes EIFF 2008

If you're wondering why I just had posted a barrage of reviews, or indeed why I just went to see so many films in quick succession, it's because very shortly I'm going to be without time for either blogging or watching current releases.

For you see, that time is upon us once again, albeit a bit sooner than usual. Later this week the Edinburgh International Film Festival kicks off, and as always I'll be spending an unhealthy amount of time there.

I'd say that I'm going to blog regularly about all the films I'll see there, but I think we all know that's unlikely. What's more likely is that I have no time to do this and end up writing one big massive piece covering it all, by which time the festival will be over and people will no longer care what I think about any of the films anyway.

So I hope to pop in and post on what I'm going to see... but realistically, you'd probably be as well popping back in about a week and a half.

Bye for now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home