Wednesday, August 27, 2008

George Morrison: A (very minor) triumph

Hurrah! It's taken me a couple of attempts but now, finally, in my ongoing quest to have Mr Morrison's achievements recognised, I have succeeded in having the fantastic MISE EIRE added to the Internet Movie Database. Seriously, check this link. I'm so chuffed with myself.

Okay, so I forgot to put that funny little accent thingie over the "E", but come on, I don't speak Irish, I'm sure you can forgive me. The important thing is that it's there. I'll hopefully get round to submitting more credits (and adding the sequel) at some future date. Unless one of you does it first, which is fine by me. Lovers of Irish cinema unite!

And while I'm on the subject, the schedule for the Stranger Than Fiction documentary festival in Dublin next month has just been announced, and it includes WAITING FOR THE LIGHT (see recent blog entry!). I think I'll go and see it again.

The George Morrison campaign continues.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home