Oops, it's gone a bit weird
Apologies if you're trying to follow my EIFF posts as they're going a bit weird, i.e. new ones are appearing further down the blog than older ones. I think, as far as I can tell without being a techy person, that this is because I created a load of draft templates first and have been filling them all in and posting them gradually. Alas, the posts appear to be popping up in the order I created the draft versions rather than the order I actually posted them in. Oops.
At some stage I will add a feature to the blog where you can get the latest posts emailed directly to your mailbox anyway (thus saving you that annoying moment when you come here to check it, only to discover that once again I've been too lazy to do anything for a couple of weeks). Until then, apologies for the inconvenience.
At some stage I will add a feature to the blog where you can get the latest posts emailed directly to your mailbox anyway (thus saving you that annoying moment when you come here to check it, only to discover that once again I've been too lazy to do anything for a couple of weeks). Until then, apologies for the inconvenience.
Labels: Edinburgh Film Festival

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home