Monday, September 01, 2008

From the Freakpit to your mailbox

If you read this blog regularly, or even semi-regularly, you'll know I'm not very good at regular updates. That's why I've made a little technical update.

Now, to save you visiting the site only to swear at your screen when you realise I'm too lazy to have typed anything in the last month, you can subscribe via email.

Just follow the link on the right of this page, enter your email address and voila, whenever I update the blog, you'll get it delivered to you via email.

That's the theory anyway, I'm not too technically minded so I apologise if it doesn't work.

As mentioned over there above the link, I promise I won't use it to harvest your email address to start spamming you about generic viagra or anything like that. It's for Freakpit update purposes only, and is merely intended to allow people to keep up to date without my laziness annoying them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home