Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Freakpit's Forty of 2007

I know I'm quite lazy with my blog posts, but this must be a record. Almost at the end of 2008 and here I am finally compiling a list of my favourite releases of 2007. I knew I'd do it before the end of the year, so here it is.

Nearly all of the films listed here will have been covered in my blog at some point so if you want to read more, use the search facility on the blog (you'll have to go to the blog itself rather than any feed you may be viewing). I'm too lazy to look up all the links for forty different films.

A reminder, however, of my rules.

If a film was released in UK cinemas in 2007, it counts as 2007, even if it was released elsewhere before then.

If I saw a new film at a festival in 2007 but it wasn't released until later, it still counts as 2007.

Anything that bypassed cinemas altogether but made its debut on TV or DVD in 2007 also counts.

I think that's all you need to know. Come back shortly for the start of the countdown...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home