Scottish film update (18 Jan)
Zero-budget critically-acclaimed Scottish film THE INHERITANCE is now available on DVD. I realise that this just looks like I've stolen this piece of news from the recent announcement on the Scottish Screen website, but for once I discovered it first. I just forgot to mention it. I've got my copy already, go here to buy yours.
There's a Gaelic-language film festival entitled "Film's Craic" at the CCA in Glasgow from Thursday 22nd to Saturday 24th January. It looks very interesting - the good news is that all events are free, the bad news is that you can't book any tickets, so I don't think I'll be making the trip.
Talking of Glasgow, there's another screening of THE NEW TEN COMMANDMENTS at the GFT on Sunday 25th January, with guests.
There's a Gaelic-language film festival entitled "Film's Craic" at the CCA in Glasgow from Thursday 22nd to Saturday 24th January. It looks very interesting - the good news is that all events are free, the bad news is that you can't book any tickets, so I don't think I'll be making the trip.
Talking of Glasgow, there's another screening of THE NEW TEN COMMANDMENTS at the GFT on Sunday 25th January, with guests.
Labels: scottish film

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home