The end / the beginning
This is the last time I'll be posting to this particular blog. I am, from now on, concentrating solely on my interests in Irish and Scottish film. Apart from anything else, they're far less represented in the blogosphere than the other things I cover, so it's not like there's a shortage of sources if you want to read coverage of horror, cult movies, documentaries, current releases etc.
For a couple of reasons, I'll be leaving this blog online for a few weeks but then it'll be deleted for good. Rather than leave it floating out there forever, I'd rather get rid of something that will not be getting maintained.
So if you only came here because of, well, any reason other than the Irish/Scottish stuff really, then I guess you don't need to bother coming back, but I thank you for reading. If you are, on the other hand, interested in either Scottish or Irish film (or both!) then be sure to pop back and visit me over at www.gaelmovies.com whenever you can.
For a couple of reasons, I'll be leaving this blog online for a few weeks but then it'll be deleted for good. Rather than leave it floating out there forever, I'd rather get rid of something that will not be getting maintained.
So if you only came here because of, well, any reason other than the Irish/Scottish stuff really, then I guess you don't need to bother coming back, but I thank you for reading. If you are, on the other hand, interested in either Scottish or Irish film (or both!) then be sure to pop back and visit me over at www.gaelmovies.com whenever you can.
Labels: Irish film, scottish film

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home