The Freakpit Festival Frenzy
I had intended another bunch of films to be featured here again tonight but alas I never quite got round to it and now I really need to go to bed as I'm up early tomorrow morning... to go to another film festival.
At least that means I'm building up plenty of films to actually write about though - once I eventually put aside the time to do it. You see, since my last blog entry I've attended Document, the International Human Rights Film Festival, in Glasgow and tomorrow I'm making a brief trip to the London Film Festival.
After that, like next week sometime, I should be able to write something. Except that a couple of days after I get back I'll be away to Dublin for another festival. Then Cardiff a couple of weeks later. Then Brighton. Then London again. And I might squeeze one more in there somewhere in November too, despite not having any holidays left to use.
So you can't say I don't travel far and wide to bring you lots of exciting film-related chat. Well, actually, you can say that, since much of what I write isn't exciting and furthermore the main reason I do it is because I'm a sad pathetic freak with nothing better to do, rather than because I feel the need to bring the film festivals of the nation to your door.
Right, time for bed. If you feel the need to finish this in some kind of dramatic way, I guess a quick burst of The Clash's "London Calling" will do the trick. I'm not a good singer though, and this isn't being broadcast in any form of audio, so you'll just need to use your imagination.
See you next week. If I get round to it.
Labels: Film festivals

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home